Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rascal Flatts movie theater review

I was lucky to be selected by One2onenetwork to go the one night event at the movie theater of Rascal Flatts and hear some songs from their newest album "Changed"
I asked my friend Jackie who really likes Rascal Flatts if she wanted to go and see them at the theater and we had a great time.  It was a girls night without the kids.

When we first got there we talked to the manager and he directed us to the movie.  When we got into the theater there was only one other person in there.  when the movie started there was a little bit technical difficulties but the manager soon fixed it.

I really had a great time, we got to hear about the stories behind the music, which was very heart warming and some of the stories really touched home and brought tears to my eyes.   I could feel myself being drawn in by the stories and the music.

The journey began when Jay and Gary, from Columbus Ohio area and Joe Don from Picher, Oklahoma, teamed up in a club in Nashville's Printer Alley.  "We knew right away we had something special, says Jay, 

They all agreed that Changed is the best work that they've done, and part of that stems from their ability to draw on their long experience together.


"We couldn't have made this album any earlier in our career, " says Jay.  "We had to go through a lot of stuff to get to this point."





We heard some of the songs from their newest album called "Changed" which was released on April 3,2012


  1. Banjo 
  2. Come wake me up
  3. Let it hurt
  4. Changed
  5. She's leaving
  6. Hot in here
I won't let go
Life is a highway

I was just amazed with this trio and the inspiration of this band was awesome.

They did some trivia questions, and some Q & A with the audience.
They talked about their passion for fighting hunger.  You can read more about that mission
They talked about their lives as being married and as being a Father..
They talked about how they got into music and how it inspired their soul.

If you want to see their video that is a smash hit Banjo. http://www.rascalflatts.com/video/music_videos/banjo-official-video

Changed is their eighth album.
This is their 13th yr singing as Rascal Flatts.

I had such a great time with my friend and this band I have grown to love their songs, and their music really touches my heart.



Rascal Flatts is giving away tickets http://www.rascalflatts.com/flyaway

I'am a member of One2onenetwork and I received tickets to see Rascal Flatts at my theater in exchange for a review.  No monetary compensation was received and all opinions are 100% my own.

7 comments:

Pam said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! Glad you got to have a girl's night out. My husband is a big fan of Rascal Flatt's and he loves the new album.

Grace said...

Sounds like an evening filled with great memories that will last a life time.

tm said...

So jealous that you got to go to this! :)

Closer to Lucy said...

I love a good night out....I saw Rascal Flats when I attended Blissdom! I live outside of Nashville and they are pretty popular here so I imagine the new album will make its way into my circle :)

Turning the Clock Back said...

I love Rascal Flats! What an awesome experience!

Crystal said...

Sounds like you had a good time! My Aunt just seen them live not to long ago, said they were great.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

I have their very first album, and have loved their music before they got "popular". Can't wait for this new album to come out! SO awesome you got to go experience that!!
Here from PITM! ;)

Post a Comment