Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hotel Transylvania

Hotel Transylvania is a wonderful family movie with a great message about letting our kids "spread their wings" (literally in this case). A ton of memorable and recognizable characters in this movie (voice by some big talent),  not to mention some great 3D animation makes this a must-see movie for you and your family. All the famous monsters are at the Hotel, but not too scary for the younger set. Be sure to check this out as I rate this a pre-Halloween "Must-See" this season. 


 




Definitely a must-see movie for the entire family with plenty of humor (and a "monsterous" parenting message) for both adults and kids.  Check out a great clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4twi0cjflD4
(Discloser: I received tickets for a free screening for me and my family in exchange for a review on this movie) All opinions are 100% my own!

6 comments:

tm said...

My son would LOVE this!

Jai M. said...

I've seen a couple of previews of this and it looks like fun. I also like you pics with the Theater display!

Turning the Clock Back said...

I kids keep asking to go see this! Looks cute!

Pam said...

Is this film by the same people who did Despicable Me? We loved that movie!

Minta's Creations said...

Pam, I don't know if this film is made by the same people who dis Despicable Me since I have not seen that movie yet. I do know that this movie is really worth seeing. It is very very cute and has a great message. Make sure to put it on your list to see.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad this is good! I have been waiting for months to the theater last sunday - it was sold out..... I was soooo disappointed - but at least I know I will like it!

Post a Comment