Friday, August 31, 2012

Psi bands on travel


 From the Company:

Psi Bands (pronounced "Sigh Bands") are acupressure wrist bands for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness (pregnancy), motion sickness/ travel, chemotherapy, and anesthesia.

Unlike any product on the market, Psi Bands are: Drug-free, Adjustable, Comfortable, Fashionable, Waterproof, Reusable, and Affordable.

FDA-cleared Psi Bands are a stylish alternative for those who suffer from nausea. Check out "Our Mission" to learn more!
---------------------
I have to say when I received these bands that I was not sure what I was supposed to do with them and how such little cute bands could help my son with his car sickness.  I was soon to realize how wrong I was.  We planned a recent trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee where we were going to stay in a chalet. Anyone who has been to Gatlinburg knows those roads to get to your destination are very curvy.  So, I decided to have my son wear the Psi Bands to see if they would help him out.  I requested blue Psi Bands since that was his favorite color. When they arrived with flowers I wasn't sure he would try them.  He did and I'm so glad because during the entire to Gatlinburg and up the mountain to the chalet he didn't even get queasy like he usually does.  I was shocked.  These little bands are awesome!

Here are some retailers that sell the PSI Bands. http://www.psibands.com/retailers



The only thing I would have changed would of been to get a more masculine design.  They have several designs to choose from...I would recommend these Psi Bands for anyone who suffers from nausea.  I even tried them myself on a recent trip to a local amusement park with several fast spinning rides. And no nausea! Did I mention that these things are awesome?

I really like the black one with the squares. It looks pretty cool.

(Disclaimer: "I received a product to review as a member of the Living Your Moment {http://livingyourmoment.com} review team. All opinions are mine and mine alone. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255 concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising."

6 comments:

tm said...

These seem like a lifesaver. I always get sick after anesthesia!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!

Actingbalanced said...

My mom swears by her bands when she travels... she always gets asked about them too...

Across the Avenue said...

This would be fantastic for me. I've struggled with motion sickness since I was very little and I haven't tried these yet. With all the traveling I do, this would be great!

Grace said...

These look great. I'll check them out.

Colette S said...

I don't have motion sickness but I know it can be something awful based on discussions with others.
I like that there is help.

I love the red!

Post a Comment